5/2/06

Finally, the answer to every men's ultimate question....

This is a tip from Vanilla and Sipakv that I had to spread around because it finally answers the fundemental question on every lad's mind:
the answer is: (S+C) x (B+F)/T = V
the question is
"What is the perfect butt shape ?"

Mosilager, you owe me big time for this one !! Many thanks again to Vanilla and Sipakv for the web gem. To know your score you can go to Vanilla's blog, or
here (they will help you do the math: http://www.lambrinigirls.com/ then go to Lambrini at the grand national and then formulas )
Good times all around !

4 comments:

  1. My only comment is no comment! Although shouldn't you ask somebody else to do the scoring, posteriors being, as they are, on the backside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably :-) but you can "eyeball" the different factors. For example,I scored a measly 65. Don't ask why I would score my own derriere but I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my wife blogged about it this at 2coffeebeans.blogspot.com b/c i saw it and new she too would find this hillarious.

    how goofy.

    --RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:15 AM

    Hahaha you are welcome! Although I can't take the credits because it is SipaKv's post. I would like the see the results of the equation on Beyonce and J-Lo to see who finally wins the tittle of "Bootylicious" lol...

    ReplyDelete