11/20/08

Fun across borders

Sometimes jokes get lost in translation. Here are a few light-hearted moments that may not need fancy translation:

- "It's an exercise I have been going through for the past 15 months, which is why it's quite amazing that I am still standing here" (Obama on answering a question about "Obama Bin Laden") (see video)




- "Are you likely to promote early withdrawal?" (how to choose a candidate on Obamacondoms.com)...wait for it...NOW YOU CAN.


(photo via obamacondoms.com)
- Voice Search on Google iphone: I tried searching my name (how vain) and it looked for "Nova miracle to managua"
try it if you have 30 sec to waste. BTW, I am considering legally switching names to Miracle-to-managua.

- LOLcats in French ( Malagasy version coming soon or ..not). And nope, I still don't get it.



(photo via bdrchats.wiki.com)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:03 AM

    pourquoi bloguer sur l'Afrique hono dia alefaso aza oe tageko kely ra Lova dia mba anala azy kely oe

    ReplyDelete