2/13/06

Jokes that write themselves ( actual headlines or quotes) and "cashless in Seattle "on V-day






Cheney accidentally shots fellow Hunter.

Pat Robertson ( christian broadcaster) : Minister Ariel Sharon ' s stroke was brought on by the wrath of God for dividing his land.

G.W. Bush on War in Iraq: "Mission Accomplished"

Bush on Michael Brown and Katrina relief effort: " You are doing a heck of a job, Brownie "

Bill Bennett, former Education Secretary and author of "The Book of Virtues," "I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could, if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down." --

Barbara Bush on hurricane evacuees: "What I'm hearing which is sort of scary is that they all want to stay in Texas. Everybody is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway so this (chuckle) – this is working very well for them."

[end of actual quotes]

I believe that the current administration is one of the most entertaining one in very a long time. So thank you, G.W ...I guess.

Question: Does agreeing to watch "Brokeback Moutain" with your significant one count as a valentine's day gift ? Humm, I thought so.... the thing is, I am kind of short on cash lately....could I masquerade my lack of present into a stand against the marketing ploy that is V-day ? No, really ?... Well, What the heck... I will just add to the increasing national debt and purchase a nuclear head for my baby. Happy Valentine !

No comments:

Post a Comment