6/24/06

Random news of the week et bravo Vola et Andry

Quick news from the wire that may be of interest:

1) "operation pays mort au Niger": given the economic hardship, I think Niger should be the one of the 1st country to focus on making healthcare affordable to everyone. And I know that Didier, Issa and Atou (to only name a few) are brilliant surgeons if we let them work.
2) Violence against women is a laughable matter for this Kenyan officials: no comment except that we have ways to go before gaining proper respect if our African leaders are such morons.
3) Ghana-Brazil has the potential to be the highest scoring game of the WC. Go Black Stars !
4) Aaron Spelling died today: he produced "Dynasty" and "Beverly Hills 90210" that was so big back home when I was in High School that Jason Priesley and Luke Perry would have been Prez and VP very easily if they wanted to.
6)So the Miami Heat had their victory parade after winning the NBA title: I am rooting for them to win again just so that I can see Pat Riley shake his ass and get down again. Priceless ! Junior, I know you guys are on cloud 9 now but what is the excuse for the Pat Riley Dance ?
5) Andre Agassi said he will retire after the US Open: I think I am going to get tickets right now for his last game. Don't weep Loni :(.
6) Loni has all the reason to smile: they just had a baby boy Sonny 2 days ago. Congrats to Vola and you. I am ready for my role as the spoiling uncle :)
Have an awesome week-end !

No comments:

Post a Comment