1) You randomly start humming the "Pacman" jingle in the morning (or the McGyver jingle if you are younger).
2) there is a betamax videotape of you dancing the "moonwalk".
3) you know what "ANTAFITA" means.
4) You believe that the Google/Microsoft war is nothing compare to the Atari/Commodore battle.
5) You are aware that "stock tampon" was refering to rice and not some bathroom necessities.
6) You know Prince was way much cooler than Michael Jackson. (Yes, there was a time when Michael Jackson was the poster child for "cool"... How the mighty have fallen)
7) You remember each scene of "La Boum" and you agonized more than once over asking your crush for a slow dance when "Dreams are my reality" was played at a party. ( What ever happended to slow dancing ? Someone killed it in a back alley or something ? Let's ask J. Timberlake to "bring slow-dancing back" and I, in turn, will take care of bringing sexy back. Stop laughing, I really could.....)
8) "Dallas" "Chateau-vallon" and "Knight Rider" (K2000 in French) were the original "Sopranos", "Urgences" and "prison break".
9) you know all the Ninja Turtles by name.
10) You used to read "le Point", "Madagascar matin" and "the reader's digest" in the bathroom.
11) You weep because Zico, Socrates, Platini and Tigana never had a chance to play a world cup final. You smile because you remember when Roger Milla still had hair and you are still angry because Germany and Austria conspired to keep Algeria from advancing in the World Cup even though Rabah Madjer scored on a backheel the best Goal of the WC ever.
12) At some point, you had a haircut that makes you want to burn all the pictures of your childhood: The mullet or the Lionel Richie haircut for men, the "coupe a la lionne" or Tina Turner haircut for women. Don't pretend now, you know I am right :)
13) You know the lyrics of Frankie goes to Hollywwod's "Relax", Stephanie de Monaco's "Comme un ouragan" and Patsy's "Imagine"....
14) "too shy, shy......hush, hush..I do,I" (Kajagogo is the name you are looking for) Yep, you went to "Hi-Fi" club in Antaninarenina.
15) A few more, just for fun: "Hello, is it me you are looking for ?"
"Cuz, girls they wanna have fu-un......wanna have fun, girls"
"There comes a time, when we heed a certain call, when the world..."
"En rouge et noir, j'exilerai ma peur,...."
" B-E-2N-Y B, mon nom a moi c'est Benny B" (Oh Boy...)
15) You are still reading this post and now you are wondering where you were when you first heard "Like a virgin", first seen "Rocky" and first break-danced.